|Open to publication printers, transportation companies, mailers, fulfillment service bureaus, publishers who donít use Red Tagís monitoring services and others interested in Red Tag activities. Associate members do not vote, but are entitled to attend all Red Tag meetings. Associate Membership entitles you to the following member benefits: |
- Receive the Red Tag Newsletter written by written by Ed Mayhew, a retired USPS expert on rates, classifications and delivery issues.
- Receive breaking bulletins from Red Tag's Executive Director, Jim Franklin, and distribution consultant Jack Widener, both experienced publishing professionals with many years of experience in periodicals postal and distribution matters.
- Attend Red Tagís meetings and roundtables at the reduced member rates, and hear top USPS officials, and other postal and distribution experts share their expertise and invite your questions.
- A Voice in Postal Service Circles in Washington. As an involved member of the Mailers Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC), Red Tag actively represents your interests at Postal Headquarters.
- The opportunity to support Red Tag's efforts to obtain better publication delivery for its members, many of whom are your customers.